Devon Community Foundation offers a range of services to our corporate clients, supporting you to deliver your corporate social responsibility agendas and helping to connecting your company to the local community.
We can enable you and your staff to make a lasting impact at grassroots and/or national levels by identifying the very best projects for support. Benefits of our philanthropy management services to businesses include:
• Supporting you in deciding where best to focus your grant making – a bespoke giving strategy
• Managing your Corporate Social Responsibility budgets by awarding grants to inspiring projects
• Delivering tailored grant making programmes in accordance with your business and social objectives
• Working with your PR agency to maximise publicity arising from your corporate philanthropy
• Supporting staff community engagement in a variety of ways, including setting up and supporting staff grant decision making panels
Options available to your business include:
The Foundation can work with your business to decide on a Named Fund which best suits your giving wishes, whether that be for immediate impact, or a long-term Endowment Fund making grants from the interest earned once a year – or a combination of both. Kitsons Solicitors, South West Water and Foot Anstey are strong examples of corporate philanthropists with Named Funds at the Foundation.