Have you ever worked in partnership with another organisation? Would you like the opportunity to reflect on this, and to learn from others’ experience?
DCF is planning to hold a Grantee Forum to discuss the issue of partnership working. We invite expressions of interest from any organisation that has received funding from DCF, past or present, and who has experience of working in partnership with other organisations, whether formally or informally, to come and share their experience (positive or negative) with us and others. We’re interested in understanding:
- The range of different forms partnerships can take
- How these partnerships come about
- The pros and cons of partnership working
- Examples of cross-sectoral partnerships, with the public and private sectors
- How funders can best support partnerships
- And any other aspect of partnerships you’d like to discuss!
The forum will be held at our offices in Tiverton in March, and lunch will be provided, though we are unable to reimburse travel expenses. We’d like a range of organisations, large and small, old and new, to contribute to the conversation. If you are interested in attending, we’d love to hear from you! Please express your interest in attending, and give a brief idea of your organisation’s experience with partnerships, to: email@example.com by 31 January. Selected organisations will be notified promptly.