The Nationwide Community Grants programme awards grants of up to £50,000 for local housing projects that will strengthen local communities by supporting the most vulnerable, finding new approaches to increasing the supply of housing or by reinventing renting for both tenants and landlords.
The fund is open to registered UK charities, Community Land Trusts and housing co-operatives. Partnership bids are welcomed but the lead organisation must be an eligible entity. Partnerships with statutory organisations, housing associations, companies limited by guarantee with charitable objectives, community interest companies, constituted community or voluntary sectors are encouraged.
Wiltshire Community Foundation (WCF) are co-ordinating applications for the South West region and are holding two phone-in surgeries for advice about proposed applications. Organisations across Devon can contact the WCF Grants Team on 01380 729284 between 9.30am-12.30pm on Tuesday 13th November and Thursday 22nd November.
Grants will be awarded to successful applicants after 19 February 2019 and the funding period is between one and two years.
Full programme details can be found in the following documents:
- Nationwide Community Grants Criteria, download HERE
- Guidance for Applicants: outlines what makes a good application, download HERE
- Due Diligence Guidance for Applicants: details required supporting documents, download HERE
Further information about this programme and previously funded projects can be found HERE
How to apply
- Applications are now invited. The deadline for applications is Friday 7 December 2018
- Access the Nationwide Community Grants Application Form HERE
If you have any questions regards this funding programme, please contact our Grants Team on 01884 235887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org