Devon Community Foundation manages a number of funds which are for the benefit of individuals. Applications must be completed by an application referee on behalf of the individual.
Our community grants
Devon Community Foundation distributes grants to charities and voluntary, community groups working to help relieve disadvantage and deprivation across Devon.
With our grants we seek to invest in genuinely good ideas making a real difference to the lives of local people, thanks to the generous donors who give through the Foundation. We support a wide range of causes across nine Thriving Communities themes:
- Assist families in need
- Bring people together
- Develop life skills
- Enable disabled people
- Encourage safety and resilience
- Help people to find and keep a home
- Keep people safe and well
- Offer training and work opportunities
- Promote access to arts, culture and nature